We are excited to announce that we released a new version for iPhone, which includes the following changes:
- Browsing palettes in the library is much easier now: we added the source photo next to the palette.
- Palettes can be easily deleted from the Library
- Added CMYK (US Web Coated profile): you can edit the colors using CMYK and export de CMYK codes
- Improvements to the Info page
- the library takes some time to load if there are many palettes in it
If you have additional suggestions, please leave us a comment below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.