Aptoide serves as an App Market for app developers who want to promote their apps which can’t be promoted on Google PlayStore or Apple App Store. These apps are mostly modded apps, beta versions of games, cracked or hacked paid apps, etc. The best thing about Aptoide app is that it is completely safe to use and virus free. It is a community driven app and hence each and everyone can create their own stores and upload the apps they want to help the community. Features of the Aptoide App are.
- Download apps without signing up.
- Get apps that are not available on any mainstream App Stores.
- Create your own store and upload an unlimited number of apps.
- Follow your favorite stores and let others follow your stores. You can keep your apps private if you want.
Now let’s have a look at how you can sign up in this app and start uploading apps on your own store.
Download Aptoide Apk 220.127.116.11
You can download the latest version of apk from below.
Steps to Create a New Aptoide Account:
The sign-up process is pretty simple. Just follow the steps given below.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner.
- Now, click on Sign In/Sign Up.
- You can sign up through your Facebook or Google Account or by using your email. Here we will see how you can sign up using your email.
- Enter your email and a password for your account and click on Join Us.
- Now, select a username and enter your birth date. Click on Create Profile.
- That’s it! You have successfully signed up for a new account on Aptoide. After that, you will be asked to create a store you can either create it or skip.
How to Search and Install Apps on Aptoide?
Let’s have a look at how you can search for apps on aptoide and install them on your mobile device.
- Click on the Search Button given in the app.
- Now, search for the app that you want to install and press the Search button.
- Choose the app that you want to install.
- Click on Install.
- The app will start to download. After the download completes you can click on Install and install the app easily.
You can also follow the App Store from which you have downloaded the App in order to get notifications of latest app uploads done by that App Store. You can do that by clicking on the Follow button near the App Store’s name.
How to create a new Store in Aptoide?
After signing up for a new account you might want to create a new store in order to host your apps. Let’s find out how you can create a new store in Aptoide.
- Click on Your Profile icon on the top right corner.
- Now, click on the Create A Store button.
- Select a name for your store and the color theme.
- Click on Create Store.
- And that’s it you have successfully created your store in Aptoide App.
How to upload Apps on your Aptoide Store?
After creating a store you might want to upload your apps on it. Below we have provided detailed instructions on how you can upload your apps on your Aptoide store.
- Click on the “Your Profile” icon on the top right corner.
- Now select the store on which you want to upload the app.
- You will be asked to install the Aptoide Uploader. Install it.
- Now, open the Aptoide Uploader from the link provided on your app store.
- Select the app that you want to upload and click on Submit Apps.
- The uploading process will start. Once completed you will see the uploaded app in your store.
That’s it. That’s how you can upload your apps on Aptoide Store easily!
Note: – If you are uploading an App that is not present on Google Play Store then you will need to provide the App Name, Description and Category in order to upload it on Aptoide Store.
Aptoide Settings Tutorial:
To access the Aptoide app settings you need to click on “Your Profile” icon on the top right corner. After that, click on Settings. Below is a list of Aptoide App Settings and their explanation.
- Only Show Compatible Apps – The app will suggest only the apps that are compatible with your mobile device.
- Download Over Wifi – The app download only starts when you’re using a Wifi network.
- Beta Versions – You get access to the beta versions of new apps.
- System apps – Get update notification for System apps that are already installed in your mobile device. System apps are the apps that are installed by default on your mobile device.
- Excluded Updates – Shows the apps that you have chosen not to update.
- Social Events – You get the notification for campaigns and social interaction.
- App Updates – Notifies you about any new update for your downloaded apps.
- Update Aptoide – Automatically updates the Aptoide app if a new update is present.
- Clear Cache – Clears the cache of the Aptoide App.
- Set Max. Cache Size (MB) – Doesn’t let the cache size to cross a size limit.
- Show Adult Content – You can unlock adult content if you turn on this option.
- Set Adult Content Pin – You will be able to see the adult content only after entering a PIN.
- Enable Auto Update – Automatically updates installed apps.
- Send Feedback – You can send your feedback to developers of this app.
- Delete Account – Deletes your account permanently.
Using the Aptoide app is pretty simple and easy to understand. The Aptoide app has a very intuitive UI which any person can understand. If you found this Aptoide App Guide helpful then please share it with your friends. If you face any problem while following the steps given above then feel free to comment below and we will be there to help you. Stay tuned for more such articles and tech solutions. Thanks for reading. See you!