Hey folks, are you still scratching your head wondering exactly how to use iMessage on PC? Despite having a huge number of apps available for Windows PC for the same purpose, Apple’s messaging app remains the cherished among everyone. Maybe we are accustomed to having and using it and is arguably the best for messaging.
If you yet are craving for iMessage on PC, the good news for you. Fortunately, you aren’t entirely out of luck and can use iMessage on your Windows PC with the help of the following workarounds. Here in this article, we’ll be taking you all the way through a treasure guide that will be covering almost everything that falls and floats around our primary heading.
How to use iMessage on PC (Windows): 4 Different Methods
Apple’s own Messaging App iMessage has got numerous fans worldwide. If you are one of those fanboys and have gained an intense longing to install iMessage on your PC, Keep on reading this article as we are going to explain you the various methods through which you could install iMessage on your Desktop.
As a Messaging App, iMessage has come a long way in providing convenience to Apple users. The app is loaded with numerous features such as P2P Money Transfer, Zillions of Emojis, GIF, Security promising Encryption, among other things. However, as it’s only available for iDevices, people are having a hard time searching for ways through which they could use the app on their Windows devices.
So, without further ado, let’s get across into the details:
Also Read: Download Safari for Windows 10
1st Method- iMessage on PC Using Chrome Remote Desktop
To implement this method, you would need a Mac to set the things around. The PC must have iMessage App installed on it already. We are presuming that you have iMessage installed on your Mac. However, if this isn’t the case, you could scroll to the end of this article where we have mentioned the way through you could install iMessage on your Mac.
So let’s get back to the method, now to access iMessage on PC, you would need to access your Mac computer remotely through the help of Chrome Remote Desktop. Follow the steps given below to get iMessage remote access on Windows PC.
- The first step would be to download Google Chrome on both the devices, Windows and Mac.
- Now download the Chrome Remote Desktop from Chrome Extension store on both the PC.
- After you download the App, click on Launch App button that is located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now on your Mac PC, you would need to download an additional program, which is known as ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.’
- The next step would be to follow the on-screen instructions to install the application on your MacBook. During this installation process, the password may be asked, so keep it handy.
- After the application gets installed, launch it on your Mac. This app would allow you to access another computer’s file and folders using the Chrome Browser. Chrome Remote Desktop doesn’t compromise on security, and it’s designed to provide the optimum security.
- Now as you open the app, you would see a 12 Digit PIN, you would need to note it down and enter it on the Windows PC through which you wish to access the Mac remotely. After entering the same code on your Windows, you would be able to access Mac Computer and its applications remotely.
NOTE– It is advisable that you securely share the code. As if the code gets into wrong hands, it might lead to inconvenience and privacy invasion.
- Now simply launch the iMessage App on your MacBook. After following all the steps, you could enjoy the app on your Windows PC.
2nd Method- Using iPadian Emulator
What if you don’t own a MacBook and still crave to access iMessage on PC? Well, this time again we have got you a resolution.
You can use iOS Emulator such as iPadian to access the various apps on your Windows PC. Keep in mind that the emulator is far from being flawless and often brings security risks to the PC in which it gets installed. So we would advise you to practice extra precautions while using iPadian Emulator.
- The first step would be to download iPadian Emulator by visiting the official site.
- Now click on the downloaded file and run the .exe installer to install iPadian.
- After opening the app, you would be prompted to enter your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, then create one.
- Logging in with the credentials would allow you to use the App. This app would create an Ecosystem that’s similar to that of an iOS. You would be fascinated to use this app as it would provide the look and feel of an iPad. Yes, you heard it right, it has got its name from this feature only.
- Now search the App Store and install iMessage. You could now enjoy using iMessage on your Windows PC without any hassle.
Not just iMessage, you could use any iOS apps on your Windows PC using this emulator.
3rd Method- Jailbreaking Your iPhone
If you are so keen on using iMessage on your PC, you could utilize this extreme method. Jailbreaking an Apple device makes it more customizable and offers plenty of benefits however Jailbreaking an iPhone would lead to a violation of the terms and services. So we would advise you to ponder upon your decision of Jailbreaking for accessing iMessage. Go through the steps mentioned below to get iMessage on your PC.
- After Jailbreaking your iPhone, you would need to install Cydia App. It presents a directory of application that is specially made to run on a Jailbroken iPhone.
- Search for an app called Remote Messages; it would cost you $4 and help in setting up a web-based interface. You would be able to connect your iPhone to this web-based interface by using iPhone’s IP address. There are several other things you would have to do, which the app itself would explain more lucidly.
- Now you could easily access the app remotely from your Windows PC.
4th Method- Using BlueStacks for Windows PC (THIS NOT WORKING NOW)
Through this method, you would not get to run real iMessage; however, you could use Work Around Apps that look and feel like iMessage. For this, you would have to install BlueStacks on your PC.
Implement the below-mentioned steps to get BlueStacks and use iMessage on your Windows –
- The first step would be to download BlueStacks from the official website.
- Now after installing the Emulator, open it and search for iMessage App.
- Download iMessage App and enjoy using the app on your PC.
Now as we mentioned earlier in this article, we are going to mention the way through which you could use iMessage on your Mac, so follow the steps listed to get the iMessage on the same.
- The first step would be verifying if your PC already has iMessage App installed. Search ‘iMessage’ in Spotlight Search or the Application folder.
- Now if you already have got iMessage on your PC, open the application and sign in with your Apple ID. After signing in, iMessage would automatically sync all the data, and enable you to use the App simultaneously on iPhone and Mac.
- In case you haven’t got iMessage on your phone, go to the App Store and download it. After that repeat the aspects that are mentioned in the second step.
- Enjoy iMessage on your Mac!
We hope you find this article helpful. Any by now you have fully leased with 4 working yet tested workarounds that will undoubtedly be going to aid you to get iMessage on your Windows PC with no-hassle.